Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 32M | 5’ 10” | SW: 302lb | CW: 302lb | GW: 176lb

Thursday, January 28, 2021

32M | 5’ 10” | SW: 302lb | CW: 302lb | GW: 176lb

Hello all, I am beginning my weight loss journey today and I'm reaching out for accountability and support.

Here are my stats: 32M | 5’ 10” | SW: 302lb | CW: 302lb | GW: 176lb

My previous attempts have been futile since I severely lack motivation. But enough is enough. This needs to change.

To reach my goal weight I'm planning on controlling my meal portions and aim for 30min of regular exercise each morning. I have a desk job, requiring me to sit for over 10-12 hours each day.

I will be limiting my beverages to unsweetened black coffee (I rarely drink alcohol so that won’t be a problem)

Any suggestions / advice / words of encouragement are welcome, thanks.

submitted by /u/yearning2lose
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l7hj0w/32m_5_10_sw_302lb_cw_302lb_gw_176lb/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...