Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 28

Thursday, January 28, 2021

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 28

Hello losers,

I hope you've had a fabulous day!

Weigh in daily, enter into Libra & report here even if I don't like it: No weigh in today, 229.5 lbs trend weight.

Stay within calorie range (1800): Feeling a little icky after yesterday so I'm letting myself have a maintenance day. 19/22 days.

Exercise 5 days a week: Hour of stationary bike. 24/28 days.

Self-care time (journaling, beauty treatments, anything that fills the bucket): Took tomorrow off for my yearly molting. Had some very nice me time today.

Try a new recipe once a week: Creamy pesto spaghetti squash, creamy mushroom lentils, acorn squash with vanilla sugar, a new variant on green chili, bean mash & a honey mustard broccoli salad that really tickled me. Also I have air fried at least 4 veggies & a fruit or two so I feel like that counts as new. 7/5 weeks.

Express mindfulness and or gratitude: I'm grateful for a nap today. My body has been a little vengeful after the indulgence yesterday.

Your turn kids!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/l7et5j/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_28/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...