Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Reigniting Hope (F26, 5'5", 302lbs)

Friday, January 1, 2021

Reigniting Hope (F26, 5'5", 302lbs)

I weighed myself this morning, and it was just as bad as I thought it would be. 302.2 pounds. I had started going to an amazing gym about a year and a half ago and lost about 35 pounds. The support was amazing, but due to the pandemic I haven't gone back. Cases are still rising in my area so it isn't safe. I've gained all that weight back and then some and I'm feeling very defeated. I've been eating out for every meal because I just don't like to make my own food.

The event that pushed me to start working out was going to Universal Studios and being turned down at a ride because the safety bar couldn't go down far enough. I was mortified. I've been depressed recently for a multiple reasons and eating to just make myself to feel some happiness is what I've been doing. I'm pretty sure I have a food addiction but I have no idea what to do about it. I've started to not care about any physical issues from eating whatever I want.

I bought myself a new smartwatch to help with some motivation to eat better mostly. Exercise will come later. Any advice or places for support will be helpful. How do I get back my want to be healthier?

submitted by /u/tulahascookies
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/konclp/reigniting_hope_f26_55_302lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...