Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 1

Friday, January 1, 2021

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 1

Hello lovely losers!

Welcome all you newbies & returning conquerors. Happy 2021, I hope you are invigorated & ready to roll with this fresh new year!

Let's talk goals! Today is my anniversary with my partner so some of my goals will be more exciting to report upon tomorrow. Here goes!

Weigh in daily, enter into Libra & report here: 234 lbs, lbs trend weight. Reporting even if I don't like it!

Stay within calorie range (1800): I'll chime in with specific numbers tomorrow, anniversary dinner will likely leave me at maintenance. I need to get back to what made this more successful in early 2020. Meal prep, pre planning dinners & homemade coffee beverages. X/X days.

Exercise 5 days a week: Very light walk on a river trail today. 1/1 days.

Self-care time (journaling, beauty treatments, anything that fills the bucket): New books! Lots of talk of the new year & what joys, challenges & other fun stuff it will bring forth.

Try a new recipe once a week: Hoping to try new meal preps. X/5 weeks.

Express mindfulness and or gratitude: Starting the new year with new books & lots of talk of where I've been on my journey & where I am now.

Your turn!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/koncmt/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_1/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...