Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Recently lost 100lbs (2/3 of my goal) but need advice on what to do with old clothes

Sunday, January 3, 2021

Recently lost 100lbs (2/3 of my goal) but need advice on what to do with old clothes

I’ve always struggled with my weight, since peewee football where I was at the weight limit every year. And since I first moved to Chicago fresh out of college (almost 6 years ago), my weight has been a non stop rollercoaster (5am bars and the ability to get anything delivered didn’t exactly help).

However, since the beginning of quarantine I’ve lost 100 lbs. I started off running and biking everyday possible and lost 60lbs. I’m lucky to live near the lake so I was able to use the lake front trails and divvy bikes. Once I hit my first goal of reaching 300 lbs I decided to go back to my local CrossFit gym. I had been doing CrossFit on and off (coinciding with my ups and downs in weight) since college. But the combination of working from home, a more regular work schedule, and a new gym owner/community helped me to lose the next 40!

Now, I‘ve been fitting into old clothes but those are starting to get big on me as well. Being in my late 20’s I’ve got about 4 tailored suits from weddings over the past 3 years that are now way too big for me along with several pants and buttons downs. Was looking for some advice for reselling old clothes like this especially big and tall suits, if anyone has any experience with that. Some stuff I think I can go to a consignment store but I’m not finding much on places to resell old suits. Any help would be much appreciated!

TLDR: lost 100 lbs and now I need advice on how to sell old clothes and suits so I can buy new ones

submitted by /u/jhanes152
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kq3e5b/recently_lost_100lbs_23_of_my_goal_but_need/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...