Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: New Year’s Rant

Saturday, January 2, 2021

New Year’s Rant

I lost 15 pounds in the last couple months, but already gained back 3 because of the holidays. This happens every year and IM SO TIRED OF STARTING EACH NEW YEAR FEELING SHITTY ABOUT MY WEIGHT GAIN.

It never helps that I can’t run outside because snow is everywhere and the gym is hella full which gives me anxiety (hence a stressful and lacking workout). I’m not yet living on my own, and my family bakes A TON for Christmas which makes things even harder. Every January is just so frustrating for me to lose the weight AGAIN and I’m sick of it.

So if you too feel this way just know your not alone, and thanks for tolerating my rant hehe.

submitted by /u/Offbeat_blonde
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kpcn1l/new_years_rant/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...