Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I lose the last 5 pounds?

Saturday, January 2, 2021

How do I lose the last 5 pounds?

After losing 20 pounds two years ago, I've been stuck in a weight loss plateau. I'm 5'7, currently fluctuating between 128-130 pounds, 32 years old. I just want to get down to 125 and stay there but have not been able to do it. My calorie intake has not been high and for the past 3 weeks I stuck to 1200, typically a protein smoothie and a healthy dinner. I barely lost half a pound. I'm not finding this very sustainable especially since I've increased my exercise again and am doing multiple HITT sessions per week. I'm not sure what strategy to try from here, any advice is appreciated.

Here is a current pic, I just want to get to the point where I have some ab definition:

https://imgur.com/a/urB2fvP

submitted by /u/megatronface
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kpcrg1/how_do_i_lose_the_last_5_pounds/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...