Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Getting on the scale for the first time

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Getting on the scale for the first time

I haven’t been on a scale in about three years and have always gone by how my clothes fit. But 2020 was a hell of a year and as a result of stress/life/my poor eating and drinking decisions I’ve put on probably about 20-30 lbs (estimating) in the last year.

I’m 31, female, 5’10 and used to weigh about 165 which is a comfortable US size 8 for me. I’m aiming to get back around there.

I’m committed to getting healthier, have given up alcohol, and trying to incorporate daily exercise and eat healthier, and think I need a scale to track my progress and keep me focused. But I’m terrified of the number being over 200.

Has anyone gone through this? I want to weigh myself tomorrow but not send myself on a shame spiral the rest of the day once I see where I’m at. I know it’s daft, and seeing the number won’t change where I’m at but it’s just so mortifying.

submitted by /u/betsssss
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kpdn2e/getting_on_the_scale_for_the_first_time/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...