Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I curb the urge to eat?

Sunday, January 3, 2021

How do I curb the urge to eat?

So I’m back on my hot girl shit after a very stressful end of semester and exam period that unfortunately resulted in me eating a lot of junk. And to make it worse Christmas. So I thought that was the reason I must eat everything I see.

No. I do not binge eat. But whenever I see something like junk food or fast food I feel like, I MUST eat it even if it’s a snack I don’t particularly like. For example I could’ve had a good fulfilling meal but then my mother brings home cheese balls (I dislike the taste and mess of cheese balls) for whatever reason even if my stomach says no we’re full I feel the need to eat them anyways.

It becomes worse in public if I go to the book shop at my UNI to buy a water I end up leaving with a chocolate, a pack of lays and a biscuit. And it’s like I don’t need them but I still buy them anyways.

This is concerning to because when I’m at home, in a controlled environment I’m fine (neither my family or I keep junk at home) but as soon as I go out side I’m a wreck and since I’m going to be at school a lot I’m worried it will affect my diet.

So does anyone have any tips or advice. Even if you suffer with this too and you just wanna speak up.

submitted by /u/okGenZers
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/kpysf5/how_do_i_curb_the_urge_to_eat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...