Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Started my Weight loss journey the beginning of 2018 and have so far lost 42 pds! Starting my weight loss journey after a few month break and I’m now looking to lose another 41 pds.

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Started my Weight loss journey the beginning of 2018 and have so far lost 42 pds! Starting my weight loss journey after a few month break and I’m now looking to lose another 41 pds.

At the beginning of 2018 I was at my highest weight of 230 pds as a 5’9” f (24y) which is super obese for my height and age. For most of my adult life I’ve been very thin but gained a dramatic amount of weight after going through a break up and then entering into a very toxic relationship. During 2018 I tried every diet you could think of and managed to lose 26 pds but the diets never felt sustainable and my weight yo-yoed as a result of working really hard then breaking and binge eating for a week or 2. The summer of 2019 I got really serious about losing the weight again and really wanted to start feeling good again, finally found a system that worked for me. Restricting calories and exercising 5-6 days a week, ran my first 5k which was amazing! I dropped down to 189 pds which is the lowest I’ve been in years. I took a little break but managed to maintain the weight at times adding 3-4 pds but always staying in that range. Just started last week again on my weight loss journey, getting back to serious calorie counting and exercising 5-6 days a week. I’m at 187.8 pds currently and really hoping I can get to 176 pds by the end of March. I feel amazing that I have lost 42 pds so far and nervous about losing another 41 pds to get to my goal weight of 146pds. Hoping the community has some tips and advice and losing the last 40 pds. I feel like the weight came off very quickly when I was at such a higher weight. Nervous how quick the weight will come off now that I’m at a healthier weight. Interested on your guys thoughts!

submitted by /u/kitkat812
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/f9o4b2/started_my_weight_loss_journey_the_beginning_of/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...