Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just a post of appreciation and shock

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Just a post of appreciation and shock

So today I was stretching in the gym and this guy comes towards me to talk to me. I hate when other guys ask me about my sets and stuff at the gym because I’m really short, not jacked, and I figure they probably don’t take me seriously. Well, I take my headphone out, and he says something along the lines of “hey man you look good! I’ve seen you since you started coming here, keep it up!” and quickly shuffled off. It’s like he HAD to tell me that. Woah! I always think people probably see my extra fluff and think I’m just starting out. I lost 35 lbs last year, but what he doesn’t know is that I’ve lost 75 total. That was such a nice moment. So, can I go home now or...?

submitted by /u/needadvice1234554321
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fal1ti/just_a_post_of_appreciation_and_shock/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...