Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just needed to get it out there...

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Just needed to get it out there...

I (33F, 5’3”, 129lb) stress-ate tonight. I have an exam tomorrow, had one yesterday, and one more plus a paper and a few presentations next week for grad school. I lost ~30 lbs in 2018, maintained for most of last year, then put on about five last semester. I’ve been working really hard to get those down and am down about three since the beginning of last month (doing 1500 a day mostly). I’m stressed tonight about the exam and I stress ate - chocolate covered popcorn, cereal, and half a pb sandwich. But I was able to keep it to within 800 calories of my maintenance and under 3000 total, which even three months ago wouldn’t have happened. It’s not a sprint, it’s a marathon and there will always be detours. I have to remind myself that I’m not a fuck up for this.

submitted by /u/Oakenwood1200
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fa4dml/just_needed_to_get_it_out_there/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...