Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: After some advice to move forward with toning and my goal weight

Saturday, February 29, 2020

After some advice to move forward with toning and my goal weight

Hello!

Does anybody have some advice on how I can lose the last few kilos and also shrink my stomach abit more. I've been working out most days including classes 4 days a week (Yoga, Spin, Boxing, HIIT), eating a balanced diet, drinking water, doing yoga and I just can't seem to shake it.

I was at 70kg and a size 10 October 2019. I'm now at 58kg and a size 8. My goal weight is 55/56kg (my doctor has said that is an okay weight for me to try for if I wanted)

I'm 21, female, non smoker and don't drink. I lose weight somewhat easy these days after struggling for a long time, but it's just the stomach that won't budge. I realise I can't spot reduce!

Any advice is really appreciated

submitted by /u/emilia_moonstone
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fbaq1l/after_some_advice_to_move_forward_with_toning_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...