Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I officially lost 22 lbs since starting in October!

Thursday, February 27, 2020

I officially lost 22 lbs since starting in October!

progress pics

Not really anything special, I know, but just wanted to share. I started out at 83 kg, although my highest weight ever was 92, which was a year or two ago. January wasn't a great month so I lost some progress there, but overall, I am pretty proud of myself. I have intentionally lost some weight in the past, but never more than 5 or so kilos, and I always regained it within a month or so.

The thing that really really really helped me was buying a Kitchen Safe. I know they are rather expensive, but I have no self control, so the cost of snacks for me was about the same as the safe. I live alone and am a student, so I don't have any financial responsibilities that can't wait a couple of days, So On friday I do all my groceries, and then I lock up all my left over snacks and my cash/cards for the week, so I can't possibly go out and buy late night snacks, like I used to do. Really, I recommend it to anyone who is struggling with excessive overeating!

submitted by /u/Party-Associate
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fapbxc/i_officially_lost_22_lbs_since_starting_in_october/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...