Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Struggling to lose weight & too poor for the gym...

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Struggling to lose weight & too poor for the gym...

(24, F) I’ve always been pretty chunky. Not uncomfortable in my body, but still aware I could lose a few. A few years ago, I lost a lot of weight going to the gym and just working on the olyptical(? Spelling) and working! ( went from about 220 lbs to 135lbs) Since then, I gained the weight back (I was 226 pounds) had a baby (August 2019), lost A LOT weight during my pregnancy (almost 40 pounds) due to severe sickness, and breastfed for the first month postpartum, which kept the weight off.... after the first month I had to give up to some issues I was having but since then I’ve gained almost all the weight back since before my pregnancy. I would say even more than that but I do not have a scale as I live with my boyfriends family (a bunch of video game dudes). I do some workouts at home, all week I’ve been trying to walk every day, but today it rained. Our room is so small and usually someone is always home so there’s no where else for me to work out.

I’m super out of shape, I feel like I can barely do anything. It’s such a waste paying for the workout apps because I don’t have the supplies/ space to do them. I just.... wish someone else could take over, lose the weight for me, and then give me my life back. It’s making me so depressed to be in this body that I just can’t recognize anymore.

Any ideas as to what else I can do? I’m trying to eat healthier, less & smaller meals.... I’m lost. I don’t want to give up but it’s so much easier to do that than to constantly feel so lost and unrecognizable looking at your own reflection in the mirror. I just want to be how I was a few years ago. Confident, ready to take on the world. Happy. Comfortable swimming/ being intimate/ being naked in front of people. I want to be me again.

Edit: to add- I have a waist trainer. Are these things even helpful or are they seriously just meant to suffocate us? What can I do while wearing it that will be helpful (if it’s even helpful in the first place)

submitted by /u/lemmelurkhoe
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/f9nzms/struggling_to_lose_weight_too_poor_for_the_gym/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...