Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I lost 60 pounds in six months: 238 to 178

Saturday, February 29, 2020

I lost 60 pounds in six months: 238 to 178

I decided it was time for some serious weight loss six months ago. I had heard about this intermittent fasting thing, and wanted to give it ago. At my peak I weighed 250lbs in 2019, but in August I decided it was time for a change. I challenged myself to run 30 miles in the month of August, and while I accomplished my goal, I didn't end up losing the weight I thought I would. When I decided to get serious with some diet change, I got on the scale and started the timer. My initial goal was 30 lbs, and I thought 208 would be a nice target since the last time I weight 200lbs was when I was a Freshman in High School. Well, the more I put effort into my nutrition, the better I felt. The more I lost weight, the better I felt. Running led me to the climbing gym, which led me to yoga. My life has changed, I have lost 60 pounds in 6 months, and I can't wait for the next chapter. Do you need a little motivation? Let me show you that anything is possible. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KASGsi83iM

submitted by /u/PlinyTheTexan
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fbo18u/i_lost_60_pounds_in_six_months_238_to_178/

1 comment:

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...