Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Started binging, advice on how to get back on track?

Friday, February 28, 2020

Started binging, advice on how to get back on track?

(Repost because the title was vague)

I’ve been trying to lose weight for a little over half a year, starting at 147 pounds (I’m 5ft 2 inches.) My goal was to lose weight at a healthy, sustainable rate, with my goal weight being 120 pounds. I ate trying to keep at 1200 calories a day (though I didn’t get too hung over it if I went a little over) and exercising regularly. I thought it was going well, even though it has been very slow. But this month really hasn’t been that great.

I went extra strict on my eating this month due to being particularly busy so not having time to exercise anymore, having to pack most of my food ahead of time, and also because I was massively stressed all the time. I would plan out my every meal by the calories the day before to add up to 1200, when usually I calorie count my meals as I go along.

Starting this week I’m no longer as busy or stressed as I was the rest of the month, but instead of returning to my usual routine I’ve been binge eating every single day. I start every day telling myself it’ll be a new start and end every day having eaten 2-3 times what I should be eating. Today I ate 1200+ calories for lunch somehow (???) and then after I had dinner ended up eating a pile of candy. I was at 130 pounds last week, but I think I’ll hit 134 pretty soon. The weight gain’s discouraging, but more than that it’s alarming how out of control I feel. It’s like I forgot how to eat, and the binging happens every time I eat. And I know it’s probably because I went too extreme earlier this month, but I don’t know how to stop it.

Sorry for the long ramble, but I was wondering if anyone who had similar experiences like this had advice on getting back on track.

submitted by /u/cottonscent
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fb6yun/started_binging_advice_on_how_to_get_back_on_track/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...