Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Stopping CICO

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Stopping CICO

I would like to hear your experiences with intuitive/mindful eating vs CICO!

I've been doing CICO for two years, and have lost quite a bit of weight.

However, I also suffer from BED, and my binges seem to have gotten quite out of control lately, and calorie counting is seemingly making it worse ("all or nothing" attitude and black and white thinking combined with bullshitting myself basically).

So now I'm considering quitting CICO for a while, and focus on mindful eating along with eating clean.

Can mindful/intuitive eating be done right? I know I'll still need to restrict, but maybe a little more "listen to your body" and a little less calculations.

submitted by /u/tinfoilfat
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fa9yoe/stopping_cico/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...