Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How to stop food cravings after workouts?

Saturday, February 29, 2020

How to stop food cravings after workouts?

Hi, I’m 18M 5’9 and I’m trying to drop my weight from 185 to around 165-155 by summer time. I’m pretty good at exercising I play basketball for an hour everyday and go to the gym for an hour mostly doing cardio. The problem I’m having is that after these workouts I get extremely hungry and eat more than I would normally. Most of the time the food isn’t the healthiest its usually what I’m craving at moment like chipotle or any other type of fast food. I’ve tried to eat smaller portions or healthier food but I don’t feel full after my workout and feel groggy or sore when I wake up. Any advice or tips to help avoid this is greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/moodejude
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fbmufc/how_to_stop_food_cravings_after_workouts/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...