Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I just binged.

Saturday, February 29, 2020

I just binged.

So disappointed in myself. I had been doing really well the last 2 weeks: gone to the gym every other day, eating 1200 calories/day, and avoiding empty calories and drinking. I was even down 6 pounds! And I went to my cousin’s birthday dinner and ate reasonable sized portions and avoided most of the carb-heavy sides.

Then suddenly once I’m left alone with a chocolate raspberry cake, I have ZERO willpower. I literally ate scoops of cake out of my hand like a fucking bear. UGH I’m so angry at myself for undoing all of the progress I had been making.

Just needed to vent and maybe see if anyone has constructive tips for getting back on track after a binge. Should I log this in MFP? I have no idea how much cake I just ate.

submitted by /u/shelberta
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fbqbdz/i_just_binged/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...