Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Rude comments from everyone?

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Rude comments from everyone?

Hello all, I am brand new to reddit but I stummbled upon this thread while furiously googling answers of WHY? So I apologize in advance if this isnt the right place for this post, if not please direct me elsewhere.

I always struggled with my weight but after a bad bought of depression I went from 170 to 240. Now admittedly I could have weighed more than 240 but at that point I was too ashamed to even shop for pants much less step on a scale.

I started my journey in june of 2018, I decided I had enough and after my doctor telling me that I was on a fine line of becoming type 2 diabetic I decided I had to change and I had to change now.

So over that time I have dropped from 240+ to 130 pounds. I went from a size 20 to a size 3.

I am proud of myself, but I'm still working on accepting my body because even tho I'm skinny I dont look very pretty naked.

The thing that has shocked me the most during this journey is the amount of hateful comments I get from people. Some family, friends, coworkers, and people I barely know.

Some of these comments are as follows; • Wow you are lucky! -luck has NOTHING to do with it. Luck would be eating whatever I wanted and not having to think about everything I put near my mouth!

• You don't need to loose anymore weight. -who are you to tell me what I do or dont need.

• You shouldnt be eating that! -ive lost over 100 pounds I think I know what I can eat.

• You need to have a cheat day once a week and have whatever you want! -ill "cheat" where I see fit especially since I made a lifestyle change not a diet change so their is no cheating here.

• Why didnt you work out more you wouldnt have loose skin! -not everyone has good Gene's and I do workout, I workout alot, but you cant exactly stretch your skin 10x it's normal size and expect it to go all the way back!

Ugh I could go on forever, but basically I'm asking if anyone else has gotten comments like these? How do you deal with them? Because after almost two years of these comments im getting to my breaking point with them. I took a photo of my new pants laying on top of my fat pants and im about half tempted to post it to the book of faces with a huge rant.

This is a rant. I dont know what I really want from this post but maybe someone else can relate to these issues?

submitted by /u/mylifemyrules13
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/faom95/rude_comments_from_everyone/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...