Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I lost 15 pounds. Had a health scare, binge eating again and gained 4 pounds back. Help?!(

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

I lost 15 pounds. Had a health scare, binge eating again and gained 4 pounds back. Help?!(

I’m 19.

I lost 15 pounds, 208 to 193, and I’m a girl. This is the first time I’ve successfully lost weight.

I have a curvy body shape so when I lost 15 pounds, most of it left my face and belly and I felt SO confident, even though I was still 193. I knew I was back out of the 200’s though. I was on fire. Calorie counting, going to the gym 3 days a week, I was doing amazing, and completely unstoppable - until life obviously decided to test me.

I struggle with ovarian cysts but they are severe ovarian cysts. Some days I couldn’t work out, they would hurt and working out was sometimes impossible.

Basically, I had a pretty bad health scare with one that caused bad pain for a week and bleeding. I was told not to exercise until it passed.

I became really unmotivated in that time because I was sore and couldn’t lift and it was hard to keep eating healthy - in that week I ate a lot.

Here I am, 3 weeks later.

I’ve been eating bad since. I don’t count calories. I haven’t ate a healthy supper in forever. The only good news is I started going to the gym 2-3 times a week again after that one bad week and I can lift heavier. That one week really threw me off and now I feel like I can’t stop eating bad. When I lost the first 15, I did treat myself a fair amount and stuck within a deficit but now I’m actually binging again.

Please someone, drop advice. I know it takes self control but any tips on how to deal with a situation like this? Not feeling unmotivated? Tips to get yourself back on track?

I am back to 197 and although I don’t feel bigger and clothes still fit good, I do feel more sluggish and my belly looks more full.

submitted by /u/hddjkdisks
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/f9niai/i_lost_15_pounds_had_a_health_scare_binge_eating/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...