Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I feel like I can’t lose weight without starving myself, I really want to lose weight but don’t want to ruin my body? Any suggestions?

Thursday, February 27, 2020

I feel like I can’t lose weight without starving myself, I really want to lose weight but don’t want to ruin my body? Any suggestions?

I don’t mind temporary trials, I would be willing to go on long fasts if it was healthy to achieve my goals, but that would damage my metabolism further down the road so I don’t really want to do that. Yet I feel like it’s impossible to lose weight otherwise.

Diet: I eat 1200-1500 calories each day and am VERY active. I’ll cheat and have a cookie once or twice a week, bringing me up to 2000 cal, but that’s only on days I went to spin class/weight training/jiu jitsu and am really hungry.

Exercise: I bike about three miles a day to get around, lift weights in the morning (6 days a week), spin class (2 days a week) and have dance (2 days a week) or jiu jitsu (4 days a week) - basically I’m getting two workouts each day for 30min - 1hr activity per workout. Not claiming that they’re the most rigorous thing, but my heart rate definitely gets up and it’s a workout.

My stats: I weigh 130 lb at 5’4, female. I eat 30/30/35 protein/fat/carbs. I drink lots of water, no alcohol/drugs/smoking etc.

I still can’t lose the weight.

My goals: I just want to lose 10-20 lb by May, but I’m getting really worried because I can’t lose it. I have a really stressful life and am getting 3-6 hours of sleep every night. If I get more sleep, do you think that will do the trick?

I’m really tempted to start dipping down to 800 cal a day to force it, but I don’t want to lose my strength/cognitive ability and have migraines. I need to be able to function.

submitted by /u/darkchoc_cupcake
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fal7ck/i_feel_like_i_cant_lose_weight_without_starving/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...