Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Thought I was doing well... till I wasn’t. Help :(

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Thought I was doing well... till I wasn’t. Help :(

I could really use some uplifting words because at the moment i feel really bad about myself and the progress that I sabotaged through binge eating.

I currently weigh 153lbs and I’m 5’5. For the past five months my weight has fluctuated between 140-148 but because of a couple binge episodes within the last week, my weight is sitting at 153 and I feel pretty bad. I just feel like all the progress that I thought I had made is gone... lost.. and food has such a hold over me. Like, I’ll be doing well for a couple of days and then boom like a freaking tidal wave I get hit with an urge to binge and of course I give in. This really sucks and I feel so bloated and gross while I am sitting here typing this. I’m 25 years old and I’m supposed to be in the hottest shape of my life and I’m far from it. I feel pretty bad. Sorry if my rant brought you down but it just really sucks at the moment and I feel so discouraged. I’ve been trying to lose weight for like 2 years now and I just feel embarrassed and ashamed.

I hope I can get over this slump I’m in :(

That’s all... thanks for reading

submitted by /u/last-time-forever
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/f9ovfx/thought_i_was_doing_well_till_i_wasnt_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...