Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: It’s hard to say “no”

Friday, February 28, 2020

It’s hard to say “no”

I’ve been on my weight loss journey after I had my second baby this past September and I started at 150lbs with a GW of 120lbs. Well with exercise and eating right, I got down to 125lbs and I was just so proud of myself but I wasn’t finished. My mom has gone to rehab and she’ll be gone for a few months so I had to move in with my family at my parents’ house to take care of my little sisters. I do cook for myself and my family but my dad and brothers still buy fast food almost every day-and my favorite fast food! They always ask me if I want anything from where they’re going and as much as I say no, they just keep asking and asking until I say yes. Well this has been going on for about a month now and I’ve been getting lazier and not exercising as much because now I’m taking care of my sisters and MY own kids. My youngest sister has autism btw and it’s even more draining to take care of her, a 10-year old, my toddler, and my infant. I’m just so exhausted all the time and sometimes find relief when they order takeout because that means I don’t have to cook. Well I weighed myself today and noticed I’m back up to 132 lbs. It felt like a punch to the gut because I was SO close to my goal.. I did cry. I just look so bloated and I hate the way I look. I just feel so ashamed and unmotivated. When I tell my family I’m trying to lose weight they laugh because they say it doesn’t look like I need to (but I would consider myself “skinny fat”) I know they’re trying to sound nice but it just makes me feel worse. As much as I’m desperate to lose weight, it’s still so hard to say no to my favorite fast foods. I don’t know where I’m going with this.. but thank you so much for reading this far.

submitted by /u/cassmac08
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fb8uqo/its_hard_to_say_no/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...