Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: What is your fitness routine?

Friday, February 28, 2020

What is your fitness routine?

Hello all! I’m about five pounds away from my weight loss goal (thanks to a lot of the wonderful advice I’ve gotten from this subreddit) and I’m very excited! Most of my weight loss has been due to CICO and making healthier food choices but now that I’m closer to my goal, I would like to start incorporating exercise into my routine (not only for weight loss but also for my longterm mental and physical health).

So my question is, what do you all do for fitness? Do you alternate between cardio and strength training? Do you have a sport/activity you really enjoy? How do you balance exercise with your other responsibilities? I appreciate any responses!

submitted by /u/fireflylibrarian
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fb5omi/what_is_your_fitness_routine/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...