Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: [Serious] Lost 123 lbs, but i'm ALWAYS hungry. Please help.

Saturday, February 29, 2020

[Serious] Lost 123 lbs, but i'm ALWAYS hungry. Please help.

I used to weigh 350, but now i'm about 227. Everyone i know told me that when you lose weight, you'll never feel as hungry as before, but i did not believe that.

My problem is getting worse over time. It doesn't matter if i only eat 1000 calories per day, or 9000, i always feel hungry, and it drives me insane.

Even after a meal, i feel that my stomach is full, but the feeling of hunger never goes away for more than a few minutes.

I'm scared this will slow my progress in the future, and thought about asking for help here. Every lb i lose increases my hunger permanently.

I tried one day to eat a full 2000 calorie meal, but it didn't help.

I'd appreciate any advice you give me.

submitted by /u/fortnite_noob1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fbomkv/serious_lost_123_lbs_but_im_always_hungry_please/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...