Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Maybe posting here will help?

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Maybe posting here will help?

So these past few weeks have been rough—went through a really rough patch with my anxiety and school and my best friend no longer being my friend, which made it easy not to eat. Because I had no desire to or appetite. I’m beginning to pull myself out of that anxiety hole though, and the cravings and appetite is coming back and I’ve been almost bingeing again. I’ve been a lurker here for a while and just wanted to put it out in the ether of the Internet as a way to remind myself that others are going through the same thing and to stop myself the next time I want to overeat. It’s all a mental game these days. And I will not let fear brain take over my goals anymore

submitted by /u/BingerofAll
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/faktos/maybe_posting_here_will_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...