Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: It feels like no one has noticed

Thursday, February 27, 2020

It feels like no one has noticed

Today I hit a confirmed total loss of 40lbs (266>225.6) after 11 months of hard work. I’m sure I’ve lost more, but I didn’t weight myself until 2 months into the journey. But to be honest, I don’t feel like I’ve lost weight. All my cloths fit the same, or at least feel like they fit the same. Which I know is probably because my entire wardrobe is athlesure. And NO ONE has made any comment about my weight loss, not even the ones who know, and it’s starting to get discouraging. But at the same time I know I’m not doing this for them, I’m doing it for myself, and I feel more confident, my romantic relationship has gotten better, and I know my mental health has improved. But it would be really nice if for once I got a unsolicited complement about my hard work. - just wanted to express my feelings -

submitted by /u/canadianworm
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fan7xe/it_feels_like_no_one_has_noticed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...