Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I gained it all back during pregnancy, didn't lose any, and now need guidance please

Friday, February 28, 2020

I gained it all back during pregnancy, didn't lose any, and now need guidance please

I'm really struggling to change how I eat and I don't know why it is so so so mich harder for me this time. I originally subbed back to this thread in 2017, and over the course of 8 months by logging my calories I lost over 60 pounds.

Three months after, I got pregnant and gained 70 pounds. I felt ravenous and was naseous all the time, but the biggest problem was seeing the scale go up after having just lost weight. I said screw it, said that I would lose the weight after the baby came (bad idea). Well, out of the 70 gained, I lost 20... I got discouraged, a bit depressed (baby blues + existential crisis) and gained 15 of that back. The baby is now 8 months old.

I've logged consistently on MFP for 40 days, but have gone over my goal for each of the 40 days. I don't feel like I have time to enjoy my food because the baby grabs at it and I don't have time to prepare food so I'll grab what is close and sounds good. I feel stuck in the perpetual first day mode, when I know that it's a lifestyle and I just need to make small changes.

I have access to a gym membership and it offers free childcare. I don't love cooking, but could make simple things if anyone has suggestions. I'm not despondent, but I'm feeling the impact of such a drastic weight gain from my joints to not having a single pair of jeans.

I'm honestly looking for anyone who has advice, been through similar situations, idk lol. I posted a while ago on the daily Q&A and didn't get any traction, so I thought id just try my own post.

submitted by /u/fitflowyouknow
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fb4p68/i_gained_it_all_back_during_pregnancy_didnt_lose/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...