Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Starting a "100" Day Challenge

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Starting a "100" Day Challenge

(I'm on mobile so sorry for formatting)

So a few days ago, I watched a video on YouTube ( https://youtu.be/xcdbDoQOVKU ) by Marga Banaga about basically going to the gym and eating clean for 100 days, and she had some pretty great results. I've decided to embark on something similar, except my cutoff will be my graduation which is 80 ish days away.

To keep it simple, I have 3 rules. 1. I will work out every day. If I don't actually feel like going to the gym, I at least have to walk my dogs or do something. 2. I will not get fast food or like chinese take out. I can still eat out if it's a sit down meal, but I will make an effort to order it as healthily as possible. 3. I will not drink my calories, and I will try to limit sugary foods as well. This doesn't count for like meal shakes, but counts for sugary coffees and tea.

I'm excited to take on this challenge, but worried I won't be able to do it. Any advice?

submitted by /u/tigerlilly601
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fa5bwa/starting_a_100_day_challenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...