Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Help! I’m Getting more and more self conscious even though I’m loosing weight ?

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Help! I’m Getting more and more self conscious even though I’m loosing weight ?

Does anyone else have this? šŸ˜ž I’m a 6’3 female, started at 299lbs and my current weight is 200 lbs. Quite a difference right? I have lost these pounds by getting a job, moving, changing my diet, no exercise involved.

Now I want to drop another 80lbs. I’m counting my calories, checking nutritions, make sure I’m not overeating and go to the gym at least 3 times a week for about an hour. I’m still loosing weight according to the scale - but I start noticing every pound too much on me so much more now and it’s making me sooo sad ☹️ I feel like I’m getting bigger even though it just can’t be and the scale is telling me otherwise as well. Does anyone else have this? How do I overcome this?

It might be good to mention that I was never a big girl, until I gained about 150 pounds within only a year and a bit due to an abusive relationship. Before that I struggled a lot with eating disorder. Is this just coming back to me now?

I’m still willing to follow my diet and exercise since it’s really fun to me and I like doing it, but it feels like swimming against the current šŸ˜ž my body does what it’s supposed to do but my mind just telling me I keep gaining weight šŸ˜”

submitted by /u/Amb3rly
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fab1qt/help_im_getting_more_and_more_self_conscious_even/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...