Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 34F Mom Looking for Weight Loss Buddy

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

34F Mom Looking for Weight Loss Buddy

Looking for weight loss buddy. Someone I can check in with daily and weekly. We can chat and help each other out. I weigh 235lbs looking to loose 100lbs by next year. I have a knee injury and have to get surgery next year. I have to get strong so that the recovery is faster. I will be on crutches for months and want to make sure that I can hold myself up. I also have a very active 2 year old and I want to be able to keep up with him. I also feel super heavy and my knees hurt. I also want to improve my overall health and eating habits. I want my son to see me as fit, healthy, and happy. I am happier when i am healthy. I am tired of not being able to walk up stairs or do things because I am tired.

submitted by /u/tamaras5674
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/f9pexe/34f_mom_looking_for_weight_loss_buddy/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...