Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Starting the journey

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Starting the journey

Hey everyone! My name's Eli and I'm finally starting my journey. Ive been struggling with my weight since I was 11 (I'm 16 now). I hate that at that age I was worrying about that instead of just having fun, but now I want it more than ever. To be healthy and look good. My current weight is 170 lbs and I'm 5' 2". My goal for now is 160, then I will go down 10 more until I reach 120. I really hope I can keep myself together this time. I've been noticing how I might have an eating disorder and I want to try and reverse it asap. But anyways, thank you for reading! Good luck everyone on your own journey!

submitted by /u/WateredDownTea1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/f9p0e9/starting_the_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...