Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Trouble overcoming nervous snacking/eating.

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Trouble overcoming nervous snacking/eating.

I feel like it's my biggest obstacle right now. It doesn't occur to me until...well...until it does.

I teach and work hella-overtime doing so. I am happy with it, but there are a lot of aspects that are nerve-wracking.

The past 2 years, I've been teaching an extra class (+money wooooooo), but as a result, (I have 25 minutes for lunch. I try to prep meals when I can, and keep things handy for when I'm hungry, but it doesn't seem to do much for me.

For example, if I have a can/tin/enormous container of nuts (or whatever) in the room while grading (which is a lot), I will eat them until I, or they, are done. The "dangers," however, are:

- my scheduled lunch is at 11:00a, and

- I arrive to work at 6:30a, and

- I work until 4:30-5:30p, sometimes later.

Additionally, if I'm hungry, I apparently turn into a "hangry" zombie until I get food. If I'm upset because I'm hungry, I'm either(/both?) a horrible person at my job and(/or) generally unpleasant.

I didn't used to be like this. I could once go a day or two or three without much-or-any food, but then I worked dead-end jobs. I imagine this is something to do with the mental and emotional load of teaching high school.

Any tips are appreciated.

submitted by /u/ChiefMacProctor
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fb7mnx/trouble_overcoming_nervous_snackingeating/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...