Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 2020 has been weird

Thursday, February 27, 2020

2020 has been weird

Got fired the day before Xmas break

My dad retired and helped me pay off my remaining school debt

I got an eye infection right after my birthday (January baby) it scared me so much!

Why does this all matter?

Well it’s also the year I started to care about my health

I quit drinking and smoking pot( I know it’s not the worst thing ever but I don’t need it or want it)

I started a new job a week ago

I started eating salads and watching what I eat

I don’t eat out as much anymore Before it was usually whenever I went out with my folks... running an errand with my dad “say dad did mom cook anything today?”....she did not do you want to stop at Rally’s or Burger King?(he always bought me whatever and didn’t eat him self)

Well it’s not much but I lost 5 pounds Started brushing my teeth and combing my hair Lol

I was ecstatic today when I saw 5 less pounds!

I also eat more fruit And I haven’t ate something from the freezer aisle since I don’t even know :)

submitted by /u/segaisnotdead
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fa806b/2020_has_been_weird/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...