Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Not a big fan of roasted veggies, how do I get more greens into my dinner?

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Not a big fan of roasted veggies, how do I get more greens into my dinner?

I’ve recently started SSRI’s and they have really increased my appetite. Hope this diminishes soon, but it has been 2 months and I’ve gained a few pounds already. I’m in school so previously I was very good about measuring out food for the day to bring, and a back up snack just incase. Usually I didn’t go for the back up snack, a banana or orange which I do like but won’t reach for unless I’m actually pretty hungry.

Lately I’ve been eating the back up snack and then just go over to the deli and get chips or crackers or chocolate and binge eat them, I’m so hungry and they sound so good that no amount of will power keeps me from getting them.

I’ve been bringing a salad for dinner which has sustained me pretty well the past few days but I’m getting tired of having cold dinner. The salad: Kale, spring mix, grilled chicken, a few chopped olives, mushrooms, bell pepper, and whatever cheese I have in my fridge trying to keep around 30 grams. For dressing I use a vegan Cesar dressing from Whole Foods. It’s $7, but I can’t turn back I LOVE it and add some lemon to it, only 15 calories a serving and there’s no oil.

Anyways sorry for the long post. Any good ideas for filling recipes that are mostly veggie based and maybe I can have warm?

Looking for veggie based because I’ve been so hungry... if I could have something I could eat a lot of it would really help, and that’s basically always veggies when it comes to volume foods!

submitted by /u/jumpingnoodlepoodle
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fal9ux/not_a_big_fan_of_roasted_veggies_how_do_i_get/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...