Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: (NSV) Hit 111 day streak on MFP and have lost several inches!

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

(NSV) Hit 111 day streak on MFP and have lost several inches!

I feel really happy with what I've achieved. I haven't been perfect and there's still lots of little lifestyle changes I'm working on, but I still feel like I've come so far.

I'm finally at the point where this feels real and I can SEE it. My profile is slimmer in the mirror, I've gone down 2 pant sizes, and my jawline is becoming more and more visible. Someone even gave me a hug recently and said I seemed smaller!

Even beyond my physical appearance, I feel so much better. It literally feels easier to move, my knees don't hurt all the time, I have more energy, and I rarely get digestion issues now. I can't believe it.

While I always knew diet is important, I didn't fully realize how many things nutirition impacts until I actually made the change. I needed to transform what I eat and HOW I eat. And I just feel really grateful I'm here. I still have a long way to go, but I feel like I've made significant progress. I often struggle with feeling incapable of fufilling my goals, so such clear evidence that I'm actually following through on what I set out to do has probably affected my confidence the most.

Thank you for everyone in this subreddit for sharing your stories and advice. In the beginning, I read this subreddit everyday to remind myself that there's a huge group of people working towards the same goal as me. It helped me stay motivated and put me on the right path. Thanks!

submitted by /u/ezzzyboy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fa3fge/nsv_hit_111_day_streak_on_mfp_and_have_lost/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...