Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Depressed

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Depressed

F 5'6

SW: 81kg

Lowest weight: 69kg

CW: 73-75kgs and have been stuck here for about 6 months now.

GW: 62.5kg

I am seriously about to give up..I have been on this journey for nearly 3 years now and my weight will no longer budge. I will never reach my goal weight.

Yes I am more physically fit.

Yes my hunger cues have resolved.

Yes I have a set of abs and quads and delts.

Yes I eat healthy now intuitively.

But I just can't do this anymore if the stupid number on the scale wont go down.

Everyone judges me because the number is still in the 70s and reduce all my hard work to "its because you eat more than 1 meal a day".

I hate it so much.

I had a break these past 2 weeks and I KILLED myself in the gym and went full keto. Ended up injuring myself and required a mini surgery and cannot exercise for an entire week. Weighed myself and the scale still said 75 kg :) I now cannot exercise and have started to binge eat. The guy I like won't look at me because he is too busy looking at girls who have been 60kgs their entire life with no effort.I hate it. What is the point?

submitted by /u/positiveflower
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/f9q8yg/depressed/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...