Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Making progress

Friday, February 28, 2020

Making progress

Been on a diet as part of a new years resolution. Did it last year with great results but carelessness & getting put on 12 hour night shifts made me fall into bad habits.

Started with a BMI of 31 (5'8 200+lbs).

In two months I'm down over 30lbs to a BMI of 25.8 (170lbs).

I cut out pretty much all forms of sugar & processed carbs & started eating more veggies like green beans & broccoli. I experiment with different ways to season them. I also eat within a 8 hour window if possible. I do very light cardio daily, anywhere from 30min walk-1hr ride on my bike.

I started incorporating cheat meals a couple of times a week like mac n cheese or pizza & am still losing weight. I'm used to eating smaller portions now. Instead of crushing 2 large pizzas in a day on top of whatever else, I'll order a small pizza. Instead of eating a whole 14oz box of mac n cheese, I'll eat half one day & half the next. Veggies and lean protein really seem to curb hunger make up the bulk of the meals that I prep for work.

Only 15 more pounds to go!

submitted by /u/SeductiveScrotum
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fb600s/making_progress/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...