Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Started doing body weight exercises, scales stopped moving

Friday, February 28, 2020

Started doing body weight exercises, scales stopped moving

Hello all-

I was doing really well with solid four pound loss or more per month. I’m maintaining a good deficit with my CICO, but last month, I decided to start doing body weight exercises and have noticed that the movement on the scale has all but stopped. I bought a dip station and am doing various push up variants, inverted rows and a few other things. I don’t believe I’ve done enough to gain a bunch of muscle, why would my scale suddenly stop moving? I’ve been hovering at the same weight now for two weeks. Is this a minor plateau? Is my body going through some type of recomposition?

Any tips on how to kickstart the loss again is welcome.

submitted by /u/justanothernewbie
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fb5ce1/started_doing_body_weight_exercises_scales/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...