Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My weight loss journey from 280+ pounds to 171.2 as of today :)

Friday, February 28, 2020

My weight loss journey from 280+ pounds to 171.2 as of today :)

Hello! Starting off I’m 17 currently and started to lose weight around August of 2018. I started losing weight at 5’10 and around 282 pounds. Earlier in 2018 my dad left, this would soon be my driving factor to lose weight. He was the one that made me feel bad and stay in my room instead trying to better myself. So, back to August, I asked my mom to get me a bike. I had always liked biking when I was younger and I knew from a little research biking is pretty good for you.

I started with 10 miles the first day. Felt pretty good about it and my legs weren’t all that sore. So the next day, I did another 10 miles. After this I was hooked. I started riding a minimum of 50 miles a week. During this time I didn’t change my eating habits all that much. Winter came around and I stopped biking as much. Being in Florida, I was back to riding in February. I kept biking and biking and by June of 2019, I was 242 pounds. During this time, I couldn’t see much of my body physically changing. I knew the number on the scale was going down so I had to be doing something right.

During summer all I was doing was riding around my little town and racking up the miles. August of 2019 rolls around and I am now down to 210 pounds. About this time of year is when I started going to the gym and paying attention to how much I was eating and when I was eating. This is when the weight started shedding. By the end of September I was down to 190 pounds. I slowly started burning fat and building some muscle so by the end of the year I was 180. Sticking to it and now being the end of February, I am now 6’0 and sitting at 171.2. No special dieting. Just paying attention to how much I eat and when. Drinking lots of water. 3,000+ miles on the bike. Hopefully this gives some encouragement!

Before and after picture: https://imgur.com/gallery/Wut75sR

submitted by /u/JustJosh904
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fb57sq/my_weight_loss_journey_from_280_pounds_to_1712_as/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...