Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I really need to find a solution

Friday, February 28, 2020

I really need to find a solution

Goood morning fellas, or good evening (up to your time zones)

I’m finally seeking advice from this subreddit because I’m so done with my failing attempts on losing weight. I am an overweight 20 yo, with majority of my weight deposited in my thighs and bum. Ive been at this weight range majority of my life, and at some point in middle school I managed to lose 15kgs off my weight but as I grew up I gained it back slowly. Ive been trying my best to lose this weight again, but I’ve been failing miserably, and my self confidence lowers every single time. I tried to cut things out and stick to exercises for several weeks, but I end up losing nothing and it demotivates me and depresses me that I end up giving up. And I believe that my metabolic rate is very damaged by all the previous dieting throughout the years.

I’m seeking help from you all, I am really in need for advices on how to lose weight? Especially the mass on my thighs and bum.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I’m a female and studying in Uni, if that changes anything.

submitted by /u/lolsjustfun
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fb7qsi/i_really_need_to_find_a_solution/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...