Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Effing STARVING after work!!

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Effing STARVING after work!!

I've been a LMT since 2005, working freelance and on my own schedule, usually one massage every day or so, as it was a secondary source of income and not my main source of income. It recently became my main source of income and I've noticed that I'm absolutely and unbearably starving after a full day of work.

I'm only doing 3-4 massages per day. I started Monday, was off Tuesday, worked Wednesday, and I'm off today. So Monday i had a late night 90 minute deep tissue that i figured it just wiped me out since it was already late and it was intense. Yesterday ended up being the same deal though. Not exhausted after work, but just feeling like i haven't eaten all day long, even though i had plenty of food.

And my days off feel like my stomach was replaced by a black hole.

It makes me wonder.... How many calories do therapists burn during a massage? I looked it up and sources are saying between 200 and 300 per hour, but I'm not sure how that is accurate since massages are customized to the client's needs. Am i legit burning 700+ calories a day from just light work?

Any ideas? Or do you agree with the calories counting calculators out there?

submitted by /u/TinHawk
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/faob58/effing_starving_after_work/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...