Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Looking for advice for a 32F 5'5 200 lbs to help lose weight and maintain weight lose.

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Looking for advice for a 32F 5'5 200 lbs to help lose weight and maintain weight lose.

I'm looking for some advice on any kind of app or something similar for my phone to help with losing weight. I just got out of a bad relationship where I gained over 60 pounds towards the last few years. I've tried losing weight in the past and it would go good for a while until he'd make negative comments about my weight which would just put me in a funk all over again.

I figure now that I'm alone I can shed the pounds and get healthier for myself and my son. I'm not worried about how much I lose as much as I'm looking for something to help keep track of my progress (calories, exercise, etc). I feel if I have an app to track things it will keep me more motivated and even show me areas I'm lacking in. I've looked through some and used others in the past but I'm trying to figure out a good free/cheap one.

Thanks in advance.

Also I've got an Android phone so no iPhone exclusive apps please.

submitted by /u/needadvice6739375
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fa4cz5/looking_for_advice_for_a_32f_55_200_lbs_to_help/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...