Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Trying to get healthy again

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Trying to get healthy again

Thanks to psych meds and poor eating habits, I have packed on so so many lbs. I'm using my fitness pal and trying to eat around 1700 calories. I've cut soda out and am trying to be healthier in what I order if we do go out and cutting portion sizes. I have some questions.

1: How often do you weigh and when is it really a loss, not just fluctuations?

2: Protein. I feel so much fuller when I eat higher protein, but I struggle to know how much protein I should eat and how to fit it in my diet. I have added Premier Protein shakes for when I don't make breakfast, which is about always, haha.

3: I still crave sweets, but when I eat them and track the calories I beat myself up because it totally wasn't worth it. How do you treat the sweet tooth cravings?

4: How do you add homemade meals to My fitness pal for accurate tracking?

5: Motivation. I should ideally lose 100 lbs. I don't know that I even can with my combo of meds. We did just switch me to Wellbutrin as one of my meds, so I'm hoping that will keep me from gaining more. For example, when I was on Zyprexa for two months, I ballooned up by about 20lbs. I have hated my body since then. I've never liked it, but now I just feel trapped. How do you keep focused on the little victories?

6: Anyone have suggestions on recipes? Or how to make oneself get past food dislikes/pickiness?

Thanks for any help!

submitted by /u/LunaLovegood567
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fblhep/trying_to_get_healthy_again/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...