Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Giving up for Lent

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Giving up for Lent

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone will be partaking in Lent? I appreciate this is a Christian... celebration is probably the wrong word but it is a great opportunity to focus on cutting out something from your life for a period of 40 days.

I am now at a healthy weight (hallelujah!) but only just according to BMI. I'm using lent as an opportunity to cut out snacks. In my office it is very easy to grab a handful of sweets, biscuits, cake etc left out on the lockers. There is something there every day and whilst I work from home 2 days a week, I gorge on the days I'm in and this is slowly infiltrating my home life.

A biscuit with a cup of tea. A packet of crisps an hour before my evening meal, Haribo at 11am.

No. Time to cut it out and not eat between meals. If I'm desperate then an apple is acceptable but a brownie slice is definitely not!

I'm hoping that once I get in the rhythm this new habit will continue beyond lent and I won't look whale like for the 3 weddings, 3 hen dos and 2 holidays I have from April onwards!!

Let me know if you are also giving up anything for lent!

submitted by /u/NatMoz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/f9qgra/giving_up_for_lent/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...