Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I'm tired of "starting" this process over and over again!

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

I'm tired of "starting" this process over and over again!

After watching a family member struggle with extra weight and the complications that come from it, I always told myself that I would not end up that way. Yet here I am, 24yo F weighing 245lbs. And I'm tired of telling myself that I will lose weight sometime in the future. The reality is that if I keep waiting for someone to do it for me or for some sort of motivation to come along, I won't have a future. Thursday, February 27 is my last "start" towards my future self. Tomorrow begins me keeping my deepest desires above my strongest desires and taking one step at a time. No more restarts for me!

submitted by /u/WhaleSaviour
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/fa5r8s/im_tired_of_starting_this_process_over_and_over/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...