Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: The real reason I’m here, and maybe you are too.

Thursday, February 27, 2020

The real reason I’m here, and maybe you are too.

Last night I headed off to my church’s Ash Wednesday service and had an epiphany. As we sat in reflection over the things that we had planned on fasting from for these next 40 days I realized the real reason my health has become exceedingly important to me.

I had been telling myself that I need to get healthy, lose some weight, tone up for the weddings that I’m in this summer. Though last night I wrote the following words on my paper.

“I want to be here, I want to be there”

And I realized, the deeper reasoning, the motivation within me does not stem from looks, but from the fact that after growing up without a father figure in my life I want nothing more than to be there for my future children. Every single step of the way I want them to have the greatest dad on this Earth and I’m not going to let an unhealthy relationship with food get in the way of that want.

TLDR: I’m not here just to look good. I’m here on this thread to help me be here for my future children.

submitted by /u/Goof_tv
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/faatsr/the_real_reason_im_here_and_maybe_you_are_too/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...