Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: M14, 5'7, sw:210, cw:165, gw:145 going through some serious issues, help would be appreciated.

Friday, February 28, 2020

M14, 5'7, sw:210, cw:165, gw:145 going through some serious issues, help would be appreciated.

It's late and Im going to keep it short and simple. Im m14, used to be 210 lbs (around 90 kg) around mid november of last year. Im a very straightforward dude, I used to be a hardcore fortnite gamer and from one day to the other it got quite boring so I stopped. I decided to go to my old elementary school to play basketball everyday and met some people there that had the same mentality as me. So far ive lost 46 lbs and since im hitting the gym, weight loss has slowed down a bit but the strength never disappoints. Im 5'7 and 165 currently.

Now here is where shit really gets annoying: I used to wake up, eat a healthy breakfast (eggs, spinach, chicken breast, fruits) and go to school, come back home and play basketball until it got dark and would usually reach from 8k - 12k steps per day. Im hispanic and my mom has been trying to learn english for the past 8 years we've been here. Anyways she finally decided to take it seriously and entered a low cost community college and goes to school during the week and sometimes during the weekends. She, as a result, has gotten very stressed with having to deal with taking me and my brother to school,her going to school, and dealing with my dad after he comes back from work and having to clean and do laundry. She has developed a lump under her breast and with a little money we scraped, she got tested and we don't know if it's benign or not.

Here is where it starts to go downhill: Im still loosing weight here and there, but I also have therapy for my back. When I said I used to game, I meant it. It was a rigorous 8 hours everyday and as a result my posture was bad and then thats when all of my back started to get tense. Now, my mom goes to school from 9 AM to 4:30 PM and me and my 5 year old brother go to school from 8 AM to 3 PM, and we both go to different schools where he has bus transportation and I don't. I used to get picked up by mom, come back home and play basketball, Now it's just get out of school, carpool with my friend and his mom to their house until 4:30 or 5 PM and then go straight away to therapy after my mom picks me up, and we have this very nice cuban lady who takes care of my brother. So here is a little summary: Lost alot of weight, very motivated, quit gaming, father has always been quite physically,verbally abusive, but oh well thats life, and mother might have cancer, and im starting to regain old habits.

If you can give me some advice that would be really appreciated and also feel free to correct my grammar as im also trying to improve on that.

submitted by /u/Specctix637
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/faquun/m14_57_sw210_cw165_gw145_going_through_some/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...